(English) Kessy Cosplay Timeline Up To 2020

 kessy cosplay timeline up to 2020, lenalee lee, tsukamoto tenma, hijikata toshizo, megurine luka, elsie de lute ima, paladin, alicel, shoukiin kagerou, link zelda, kurosawa dia, alice b-rabbit


My first cosplay was in 2009 and since then I haven't done many.

All cosplays, except the first one, were made by me. Some had help from my sister or my father (when it was the LED and electrical part). Each one was a new learning experience. And I still always choose to make things as difficult as possible 😅.

2009

- Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-Man): my first cosplay. I ordered it tailor-made, sending references and requests for how I wanted it to be and it didn't get much as I wanted it 😅. With that I decided to make my own cosplays. Photo: Ricardo Yagi.

2011

- Tsukamoto Tenma (School Rumble). First cosplay I produced. I had no knowledge of sewing, so I researched and hunted at home some sewing things like patterns and magazines. Photo: Pachi.

- Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-Man): Not satisfied with the cosplay I had bought, I decided to do it. Photo: Pandy.

- Megurine Luka (Project Diva - Module Blossom). I used this cosplay for many years and every time I adjusted something like makeup and wig. Photo: Fellymon.

- Megurine Luka (Enbizaka no Shitateya). Photo: Valesca Braga.

2012

- Elucia de Lute Ima (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai). Photo: Ronaldo Ichi.

- Hijikata Toshizo (Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan). Western version. Photo: Valesca Braga.

- Megurine Luka (Enbizaka no Shitateya). I decided to redo the cosplay with measurements of a real kimono, have obi and everything. Photo: Valesca Braga.

2013

- Hijikata Toshizo (Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan). Oriental version. Photo: Renata França.

- Megurine Luka (Musicland). It was one of the cosplays I found most beautiful, a pity that I never did a rehearsal with him. Photo: Ricardo Yagi.

2014

- Megurine Luka (Cyber ​​Nation). In this cosplay I moved a lot with resins and leds. I put leds on the gloves, on the headphones and on the detail on the blouse. Photo: Ricardo Yagi.

- Paladin (Ragnarok Online). My first armor 💓. It was the cosplay that took me the longest to finish with so many things I had to do or have to wait to dry to continue. The design of the sword and shield that I designed to better fit the image of a paladin, since in the game I had none that I liked. Photo: Daniel Kato.

2016

- Alicel (Ragnarok Online). I did this cosplay to be able to participate in a contest with my sister. It was a sort of last minute decision so it was something I did well in a hurry and used the materials I had available at home. Photo: Sky Kakarotto.

- Shoukiin Kagerou (Inu x Boku SS). It was the most comfortable cosplay I wore. Besides, I didn't have to worry about makeup since I had the mask on. Photo: WoW Play.

- Link (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time). There was an hour when I thought this cosplay was not meant to be, because it was a series of things that started to go wrong. Things I had to redo. But nothing like persistence. Photo: MOS Toyota.

2018

- Kurosawa Dia (Love Live! Sunshine - Love Live School Idol Project). It was one of the most detailed cosplays I've ever done, which consumed me a lot of time. There were details that I embroidered my hand and painted. As I had a rehearsal already scheduled and I wouldn't have time to do everything myself, my sister gave me a super help. Photo: Ronaldo Ichi.

2020

- Alice B-Rabbit (Pandora Hearts). This cosplay took me almost 6 years to finish, because I left it aside to go on doing other projects. I still need to do some details and the scythe. Photo: Kelly Nakano



Comentários